Top comfort with endless possibilities for restful sleep with this 10-inch king innerspring pillow top mattress. You'll love the inviting feel of its soft top surface with high density quilt foam. The firming pad and high density body foam work with each of the pocketed coils of the coil unit to contour to your body for a traditional feel that delivers pressure point relief and the firmness you need. A layer of high density gel memory foam is built in to provide restorative support for your lower back-what a plus for great sleep. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- .75" high-density quilt foam
- 2.5" high-density body foam
- High-density gel memory foam for lumbar support
- .25" firming pad
- 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit with 494 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||10 Inch Bonnell PT King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||10 Inch Bonnell PT
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 10''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.