This firm king mattress welcomes a sound sleep with all the support you need. Its heavyweight, beautifully quilted top cover along with multiple layers of foam, including thick layers of memory foam and plush support foam, conform to your body to relieve pressure points. Individually wrapped coil unit works in tandem with foam layers to reduce motion felt on the surface-great choice for all sleep positions, especially back and stomach sleepers. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- Deluxe heavy weight quilted cover
- Firm quilt foam and support foam layers
- Thick layers of high-density memory foam and ultra plush support foam
- Individually wrapped coil support system
- Poly-foam base support
- Maintenance-free, one-sided design: no flipping or rotating
- 10-year limited warranty
- Power base compatible
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Santa Fe Firm King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Santa Fe Firm
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 14''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.